|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|1PCS( NO MOQ)
|Negotiable (Depends on your GERBER and BOM)
|PCB: Vacuum Packing / PCBA: ESD Packing
|1-30 working days
|Easyeda Copper Area Smt Assembly Supplier HDI PCB Visual Bill Of Materials
|Visual Bill Of Materials
|Green, White Black Green Blue Red, Green Or Other Color As You Want, Green/blue, Green Black Bule White
|100% Electrical Test, Fly-probe, Function Testing, 100% E-testing, Flying Probe Testing
|DHL UPS TNT Fedex EMS
|FR4 CEM1 CEM3 Aluminum
copper printed circuit board,
copper printed circuit board
Easyeda Copper Area Smt Assembly Supplier HDI PCB Visual Bill Of Materials
Introduction to Our PCB
1. High wiring density, small size and light weight, which is conducive to the miniaturization of electronic equipment.
2. Due to the repeatability and consistency of the graphics, errors in wiring and assembly are reduced, and equipment maintenance, debugging and inspection time are saved.
3. It is conducive to mechanized and automated production, improving labor productivity and reducing the cost of electronic equipment.
4. The design can be standardized and easy to exchange. HDI PCB is the abbreviation of Printed Circuit Board, translated into Chinese called printed circuit board, because it is made by electronic printing, so it is called "printed" circuit board. HDI PCB is an important electronic component in the electronics industry, a support for electronic components, and a carrier for electrical connection of electronic components. HDI PCB has been widely used in the manufacture of electronic products. why it is widely used.
Consumer electronics products
Consumer electronics are devices we use every day, such as smartphones or computers. Even the latest model refrigerators often contain electronic components. Each of these devices is a PCB.
Since these consumer electronics products are manufactured in high volumes, the number of PCBs that control them must be equal. These high-volume HDI PCBs have lower unit costs, making the price of the final product relatively small. The challenge is to maintain the uniformity and quality of these PCBs, which is why PCB manufacturers must adhere to strict industry standards and quality control measures to ensure that each consumer's electronics function as expected.
PCBs are widely used in consumer electronics. Here are some common uses of PCBs in consumer electronics:
1. Mobile Devices: Smartphones and tablets are at the heart of our daily work, our GPS alarm clocks.
2. Computer Electronics: Both desktop and laptop computers contain the HDI PCB at their core, as do the screen and the peripherals associated with it.
3. Recording Devices: Camcorders, digital cameras, microphones, and other recording devices all rely on their internal PCBs to function.
PCB Capacities and Technical Specification
|Maximum machining size
|Minimum finished aperture
|Maximum thickness to diameter ratio
|Via, blind&buried via, via in pad, Copper in via …
|HASL/HASL lead free, Chemical tin, Chemical Gold, Immersion gold Inmersion Silver/Gold, Osp, Gold Plating
|FR408 FR408HR, PCL-370HR;IT180A, Megtron 6(Panasonic);Rogers4350,
Rogers4003, RO3003, Rogers/Taconic/Arlon/Nelco laminate with FR-4 material(including partial Ro4350B hybrid laminating with FR-4)
|Solder mask color
|Green.Black.Red.Yellow.White.Blue.Purple.Matte Green. Matte Black
|AOI, X-Ray, Flying-Probe, Function Test, First Article Tester
|Min mechanical aperture
|Min laser aperture
CESGATE is an Internet + Industry 4.0 intelligent manufacturing enterprise, dedicated to helping global companies solve the problems of precision, difficulty, special, slow delivery of small and medium orders and difficult procurement. CESGATE relies on new technologies such as big data, cloud computing, and the Internet of Things, combined with the self-developed intelligent quotation, inspection, assembly, and production scheduling system, to achieve "smart factory, flexible manufacturing". CESGATE with customers to provide them with the highest-quality PCB and PCBA electronic manufacturing services to achieve their goals. Our flexibility is in meeting customer requirements and our superior customer service. We help companies introduce their new products to market in the fastest time possible by providing high quality, quick-turn assembly.We provide one-stop electronic manufacturing service to help you qualify your designs and provide quality samples to your customers.
|Q: HOW DO YOU MAKE OUR BUSINESS LONG-TERM AND GOOD RELATIONSHIP?
CESGATE: 1. We would like to offer sample if the buyer really want to make long-term relationship with us.
2. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit.
3. We respect customers as our friend and sincerely do business and make friends with them,no matter where they come from.
|Q: The lead-free process is required when the circuit board is printed. What should I pay attention to when making the circuit board?
CESGATE: The lead-free process during printing is higher than the temperature resistance requirements of the general process, and the temperature resistance requirements must be above 260 °C. Therefore, it is recommended to use a substrate above TG150 when selecting the substrate material.
|Q: Popular field?
CESGATE: Semiconductor, Smart Home, Medical Products, Smart Wearable, Industrial Control, IOT etc.
|Q: What is your inspection policy? How do you control the quality?
CESGATE: In order to ensure the quality of PCB products, flying probe inspection is usually used; electrical fixtures, automatic optical inspection (AOI), BGA parts x-ray inspection, first article inspection ( FAI) etc.
|Q: Why choose us?
CESGATE: Professional and experienced R&D team. Advanced production equipment, scientific and reasonable process flow.
Reliable and strict quality control system. We test all our products before shipment to make sure everything is in perfect condition.