|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS( NO MOQ)|
|Price:||Negotiable (Depends on your GERBER and BOM)|
|Packaging Details:||PCB: Vacuum Packing / PCBA: ESD Packing|
|Delivery Time:||1-30 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Product Name:||R&D Layout Rogers Megtron 6 OEM Isola Semiconductor PCB Reflow Soldering||Feature:||Megtron 6|
|Base Material:||FR-4, TACONIC, Aluminum, CEM-3, Metal/ceramic/aluminum Base||Min. Line Spacing:||1.6mm, 0.2-6.0mm, 0.2mm-6.00 Mm(8mil-126mil), 0.5~3.2mm, 1.6 Mm|
|Solder Mask:||Green, White Black Green Blue Red, Green Or Other Color As You Want, Green/blue, Green Black Bule White||Application:||Electronics Device, Consumer Electronics, Communications, And So On, Universal|
|Solder Mask Color:||Green, Blue, White And Red, White Black Yellow Green Red, Purple||Testing Service:||100% Electrical Test, Fly-probe, Function Testing, 100% E-testing, Flying Probe Testing|
OEM Isola Semiconductor PCB,
OEM Isola rogers circuit board,
rogers circuit board aluminum base
R&D Layout Rogers Megtron 6 OEM Isola Semiconductor PCB Reflow Soldering
Technical Requirement for pcb assembly
The printed circuit board provides a universal base for a variety of high output LED applications. LED lighting solutions are rapidly evolving across industries where low power consumption, high efficiency and impressive light output are important. These LEDs gain more functionality when integrated with the Semiconductor PCB. PCBs facilitate expanded usage of LED lighting solutions, especially including displays and indicators.
Some of the most common applications for PCB LEDs within the lighting industry include the following:
1. Telecom Industry: Telecom equipment often uses Semiconductor PCB to control its LED indicators and displays. In this industry, lightweight and durable PCBs tend to be advantageous, mainly because of the mechanical density in the industry. Aluminum PCBs are often used in telecom lighting applications due to their better heat transfer properties than FR4 variants.
2. Automotive industry: PCB LED displays are commonly found in the automotive industry, especially dashboard indicators, headlights, brake lights and advanced panel displays. The industry particularly favors PCB LEDs due to their low manufacturing costs and impressive durability, which increases the value and lifespan of vehicles.
3. Computer Technology Industry: PCB-based LEDs are becoming more common in the computer technology industry, commonly found in desktop and laptop monitors and indicators. Due to the thermal sensitivity of computer technology, aluminum-based PCBs are particularly suitable for LED lighting applications within computers.
4. Medical industry: Lighting tools are very important In medical applications, especially in surgical and emergency applications, large light can help improve the visibility of doctors. In these applications, LEDs are often the lighting method of choice for their power and small size. PCBs are often used as the basis for these applications, especially aluminum PCBs, which have a longer lifespan and offer better heat transfer capabilities than other Semiconductor PCB types. In this way, PCB LEDs ensure durable medical devices that can be reused in a variety of medical settings.
5. Residential and Storefront Applications: In addition to the uses listed above, PCB LEDs are gaining popularity in homes and businesses in the form of signage and displays. Smart LED lighting is an inexpensive way for homeowners to effectively light their homes, and customizable LED displays can direct business to storefronts.
While LEDs are useful in a variety of applications, LEDs tend to be temperature-sensitive. As the average temperature of the fixture increases, the lifespan of LED bulbs decreases. While many traditional PCBs provide excellent functionality, not all PCBs are suitable for LED applications. When paired with LEDs, some PCBs may not transfer heat fast enough to provide a stable temperature environment for the LEDs to operate at peak efficiency. To perform optimally in lighting applications, a PCB designed for LEDs must be designed to maximize heat transfer capabilities.
For this, an aluminum back PCB is the perfect solution. Most high lumen output LED applications use aluminum back PCBs, primarily for the higher levels of heat transfer that can be achieved with aluminum PCBs. In this way, the PCB does not require additional heat sinks in the design, but other heat sinks can be added to further improve the heat transfer capability of the PCB. However, incorporating the heat sink into the PCB base itself allows manufacturers and end users to achieve more compact designs at a lower cost.
PCB Capacities and Technical Specification
|2||Maximum machining size||600mm*1200mm|
|6||Minimum finished aperture||0. 10mm|
|7||Maximum thickness to diameter ratio||15:1|
|8||Via treatment||Via, blind&buried via, via in pad, Copper in via …|
|9||Surface finish/treatment||HASL/HASL lead free, Chemical tin, Chemical Gold, Immersion gold Inmersion Silver/Gold, Osp, Gold Plating|
|10||Base Material||FR408 FR408HR, PCL-370HR;IT180A, Megtron 6(Panasonic);Rogers4350,
Rogers4003, RO3003, Rogers/Taconic/Arlon/Nelco laminate with FR-4 material(including partial Ro4350B hybrid laminating with FR-4)
|11||Solder mask color||Green.Black.Red.Yellow.White.Blue.Purple.Matte Green. Matte Black|
|12||Testing Service||AOI, X-Ray, Flying-Probe, Function Test, First Article Tester|
|16||Min mechanical aperture||0.1mm|
|17||Min laser aperture||0.075mm|
|Q: Are you factory?
CESGATE: Our factory is located in Building 6, Fuyuan industrial park, Qiaotang road, Fuyong street , Shenzhen city, China
|Q: How about the shipping cost?
CESGATE: The Shipping cost depends on the destination, the weight and volume of the goods as well as the quotation of DHL/FEDEX/ freight forwarder at that time. You can inform us of the transportation way you need before placing an order.
|Q: How can we guarantee quality?
CESGATE: Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection and test report before shipment;
|Q: Why should we buy from CESGATE?
CESGATE: Professional and experienced R&D team. Advanced production equipment, scientific and reasonable process flow.
Reliable and strict quality control system. We test all our products before shipment to make sure everything is in perfect condition. From the design to the complete product, CESGATE's professional team will put you at ease