|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||UL, IATF16949, ISO9001, ISO14001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS( NO MOQ)|
|Packaging Details:||PCB: Vacuum Packing / PCBA: ESD + vacuum Packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||13kk soldering spot/day|
|PCB Size:||Max 610mm * 1200mm||Min. Hole Size:||0.1mm|
|Min. Line Spacing/Width:||2.5mil / 2.5mil||Silk Screen:||White, Black, Yellow, Etc.|
|Copper Thickness:||0.5OZ - 12OZ||PCB Thickness:||0.2mm - 10.0mm|
|PCB Layer:||2-68 Layers||Product Type:||PCB Assembly Service|
|Surface Finish||HASL, ENIG, OSP, Etc.|
|PCB Thickness||0.2mm - 10.0mm|
|PCB Size||Max 610mm * 1200mm|
|Min. Line Spacing/Width||2.5mil / 2.5mil|
|Testing||AOI, X-Ray, Flying Probe, Etc.|
|PCB Layer||2-68 Layers|
|Copper Thickness||0.5OZ - 12OZ|
|Material||FR-4, FR-4 High Tg, Rogers, Etc.|
|Solder Mask||Green, Blue, White, Black, Etc.|
|Min. Hole Size||0.1mm|
|Electronic Component Assembly||Yes|
|PCB Assembly Service||Yes|
Cars are increasingly dependent on the electronic components of the modern era. While in the past electronic circuits were really only suitable for headlight switches and windshield wipers, modern cars use electronics for more purposes.
Today's automobiles take advantage of evolving electronic circuit technology to incorporate PCBs into several new applications. PCBs using high frequency signals such as RF, microwave or millimeter wave frequencies are often used in sensor applications that are now common in automobiles. In fact, once relegated to military vehicles, radar technology is now common in modern cars, helping cars avoid collisions, monitor blind spots, and adapt to traffic conditions when the vehicle is under cruise control.
These advanced systems bring better safety to the road while providing an improved driving experience, which is why they have become so popular in today's motor vehicles. As a result, manufacturers of these systems must source and use more advanced high-frequency printed circuit boards and related materials.
Some common applications of PCBs in automobiles include:
1. Surrounding Monitors: Newer car models are often designed with numerous safety systems to help drivers monitor blind spots and judge distances more accurately. Many cars are now equipped with full perimeter surveillance systems that use radar or cameras to measure distances and alert drivers to nearby objects. These systems require high-quality PCBs to function properly.
2. Control Systems: Automotive control systems, including engine management systems, fuel regulators, and power supplies, use PCB-based electronics to monitor and manage resources. Some control systems even drive the car for the driver in certain situations. For example, some cars on the market today offer automatic parallel parking.
3. Navigation devices: Existing navigation devices, common in modern vehicles, use GPS computers to help drivers find their way in unfamiliar areas or determine the fastest route to a destination.
4. Audio and video equipment: Many cars on the market today have advanced dashboards that connect the vehicle to the radio or to the passenger's phone or music equipment. Additionally, many family vehicles utilize passenger movie screens to occupy passengers during long rides. All of these devices are controlled using PCB-based electronics.
In any of these automotive PCB applications, specific design issues must be considered. For example, the high-vibration environment of an automobile can place a lot of strain on a standard rigid PCB. Therefore, instead of rigid PCBs, many automotive electronics manufacturers use flexible PCBs, which in addition to being small and lightweight, are more resistant to vibration. Therefore, the challenge is to manufacture enough high-frequency, flexible PCBs to meet the needs of the large automotive industry.
Cesgate provides PCB Assembly Service with the following features:
Cesgate offers quality Soldering and Assembly Service, China-Made Assembly Service for your PCB needs.
Q: What are the common substrates of CESGATE?
A:Tg-140: ISOLA FR402 / NAN-YA NP-140
Tg-150: ISOLA IS400 / NAN-YA NP-155
Tg-170~180: ISOLA 370HR / NPN-YA / NAN-YA NP-175F
Q. What file formats do you accept for production?
CESGATE: Gerber file: CAM350 RS274X
PCB file: Protel 99SE, P-CAD 2001 PCB
BOM: Excel (PDF,word,txt)
Q: HOW DO YOU MAKE OUR BUSINESS LONG-TERM AND GOOD RELATIONSHIP?
CESGATE: 1. We would like to offer sample if the buyer really want to make long-term relationship with us.
2. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit.
3. We respect customers as our friend and sincerely do business and make friends with them,no matter where they come from.