|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||UL, IATF16949, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS( NO MOQ)|
|Price:||Negotiable (Depends on your GERBER and BOM)|
|Packaging Details:||PCB: Vacuum Packing / PCBA: ESD Packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||13kk soldering spot/day|
|Product Name:||8 Layer Prototype PCB Assembly Service Led Aluminium Printed Circuit Board||Feature:||Led Aluminium|
|Min Package:||03015||Board Thickness:||0.2mm-6.5mm|
|High-end Equipment:||FUJI NXT3/XPF Laminator||Speed:||0.15sec/chip, 0.7sec/QFP|
|Material:||FR4 CEM1 CEM3 Hight TG||Surface Treatment:||OSP ,Immersion Gold, Immersion Tin ,Immersion Ag|
Easyeda Esp32 PCB Assembly Service,
6.5mm PCB Assembly Service
8 Layer Prototype PCB Assembly Service Led Aluminium Printed Circuit Board
Technical Requirement for PCB assembly service:
1) Professional Surface-mounting and Through-hole soldering Technology
2) Various sizes like 1206, 0805, 0603 components SMT technology
3) ICT(In Circuit Test),FCT(Functional Circuit Test) technology.
4) PCB assembly service With CE, FCC, Rohs Approval
5) Nitrogen gas reflow soldering technology for SMT.
6) High Standard SMT&Solder Assembly Line
7) High density interconnected board placement technology capacity.
PCB assembly service provides a universal base for a variety of high output LED applications. LED lighting solutions are rapidly evolving across industries where low power consumption, high efficiency and impressive light output are important. These LEDs gain more functionality when integrated with the PCB. PCBs facilitate expanded usage of LED lighting solutions, especially including displays and indicators.
Some of the most common applications for PCB LEDs within the lighting industry include the following:
1. Telecom Industry: Telecom equipment often uses PCB to control its LED indicators and displays. In this industry, lightweight and durable PCBs tend to be advantageous, mainly because of the mechanical density in the industry. Aluminum PCBs are often used in telecom lighting applications due to their better heat transfer properties than FR4 variants.
2. Automotive industry: PCB LED displays are commonly found in the automotive industry, especially dashboard indicators, headlights, brake lights and advanced panel displays. The industry particularly favors PCB LEDs due to their low manufacturing costs and impressive durability, which increases the value and lifespan of vehicles.
3. Computer Technology Industry: PCB-based LEDs are becoming more common in the computer technology industry, commonly found in desktop and laptop monitors and indicators. Due to the thermal sensitivity of computer technology, aluminum-based PCBs are particularly suitable for LED lighting applications within computers.
4. Medical industry: Lighting tools are very important In medical applications, especially in surgical and emergency applications, large light can help improve the visibility of doctors. In these applications, LEDs are often the lighting method of choice for their power and small size. PCBs are often used as the basis for these applications, especially aluminum PCBs, which have a longer lifespan and offer better heat transfer capabilities than other PCB types. In this way, PCB LEDs ensure durable medical devices that can be reused in a variety of medical settings.
|2||Maximum machining size||600mm*1200mm|
|6||Minimum finished aperture||0. 10mm|
|7||Maximum thickness to diameter ratio||15:1|
|8||Via treatment||Via, blind&buried via, via in pad, Copper in via …|
|9||Surface finish/treatment||HASL/HASL lead free, Chemical tin, Chemical Gold, Immersion gold Inmersion Silver/Gold, Osp, Gold Plating|
|10||Base Material||FR408 FR408HR, PCL-370HR;IT180A, Megtron 6(Panasonic);Rogers4350,
Rogers4003, RO3003, Rogers/Taconic/Arlon/Nelco laminate with FR-4 material(including partial Ro4350B hybrid laminating with FR-4)
|11||Solder mask color||Green.Black.Red.Yellow.White.Blue.Purple.Matte Green. Matte Black|
|12||Testing Service||AOI, X-Ray, Flying-Probe, Function Test, First Article Tester|
|16||Min mechanical aperture||0.1mm|
|17||Min laser aperture||0.075mm|
Why choose CESGATE?
All PCBs are 100% electrical tested. They can pick and send PCBs to E-fixture test machines automatically, and place the PCBs at appointed places after testing, according to the test result;All PCBs are 100% visually inspected. All tests and inspect results are recorded in the inspection report and shipped together with the PCBs.
More than 10 years of experiences in the production of PCB assembly service.
Professional Engineer and oversea sales team in the PCB industry fully involved in the whole business procedures.Designed and manufactured various complex PCBs, which can meet all your design and manufacturing needs.
More than 80% are automated production equipment, improves the production efficiency and product quality.And a variety of famous brand equipment is used in all processes, including Drilling, Electroless Plating, Electroplating, Etching, Solder Mask, Silk Screen, Chemical Gold, Electrolytic Gold, CNC Profiling,Electrical Testing, and Packing.
Since we are directly operated by the factory, intermediate links are omitted. Secondly, we have a complete supply chain management system to control the cost of production, manufacturing and procurement sources. We will give you the cheapest purchase price to compare with other factories or manufacturers while ensuring good quality.
Q: What is your inspection policy? How do you control the quality?
Q: What are the types of solder mask?
|Q: How long is the shelf life of the PCB board and how should it be stored?
CESGATE: 25℃ / 60%RH is recommended when the PCB is stored. The plate itself has no shelf life, but if it exceeds three months, it needs to be baked to remove moisture and stress, and it should be used immediately after baking. It is recommended that the pieces should be loaded within 6 months of storage to reduce the phenomenon of rejection and explosion.
|Q: Are my files safe?
CESGATE: Your files are held in complete safety and security.We protect the intellectual property for our customers in the whole process.. All documents from customers are never shared with any third parties.
If requested by the client, we will sign an NDA subject to local laws on the client's side and promise to keep client data highly confidential.