|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||UL, IATF16949, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS( NO MOQ)|
|Price:||Negotiable (Depends on your GERBER and BOM)|
|Packaging Details:||PCB: Vacuum Packing / PCBA: ESD Packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||13kk soldering spot/day|
|Product Name:||Rigid Flex Active Prototype IC Aluminum PCB Assembly Service HASL Lead Free||Feature:||HASL Lead Free|
|Min Package:||03015||Board Thickness:||0.2mm-6.5mm|
|High-end Equipment:||FUJI NXT3/XPF Laminator||Shape:||Retangular/Round/Slots/Cutouts/Complex/Irregular|
|Surface Finishing:||HASL\OSP\immersion Gold||Other Service:||Components Purchase /Assembly/Custom Packaging|
Altium Multi Board PCB Assembly Service,
2sc5200 PCB Assembly Service
Rigid Flex Active Prototype IC Aluminum PCB Assembly Service HASL Lead Free
1. High impact and high vibration environment. The rigid-flex board has strong impact resistance and can be used in high stress environments to ensure stable performance of the equipment, otherwise it will cause equipment failure.
2. High-precision applications where reliability is more important than cost considerations. If a cable or connector failure is dangerous, it is better to use a more durable flex-rigid board.
3. High density applications. Some components lack the surface area required for all necessary connectors and cables. In this case, using a flexible rigid board can save space to solve this problem.
4. Applications requiring multiple rigid boards. When more than four connection boards are included in the PCB assembly service, replacing them with a single rigid-flex board may be the best option and more cost-effective.
Areas that should not be soldered may be covered with solder resist (solder mask). The solder mask is what gives PCBs their characteristic green color, although it is also available in several other colors, such as red, blue, purple, yellow, black and white. One of the most common solder resists used today is called "LPI" (liquid photoimageable solder mask). A photo-sensitive coating is applied to the surface of the PWB, then exposed to light through the solder mask image film, and finally developed where the unexposed areas are washed away. Dry film solder mask is similar to the dry film used to image the PWB for plating or etching. After being laminated to the PWB surface it is imaged and developed as LPI. Once but no longer commonly used, because of its low accuracy and resolution, is to screen print epoxy ink. In addition to repelling solder, solder resist also provides protection from the environment to the copper that would otherwise be exposed.
|2||Maximum machining size||600mm*1200mm|
|6||Minimum finished aperture||0. 10mm|
|7||Maximum thickness to diameter ratio||15:1|
|8||Via treatment||Via, blind&buried via, via in pad, Copper in via …|
|9||Surface finish/treatment||HASL/HASL lead free, Chemical tin, Chemical Gold, Immersion gold Inmersion Silver/Gold, Osp, Gold Plating|
|10||Base Material||FR408 FR408HR, PCL-370HR;IT180A, Megtron 6(Panasonic);Rogers4350,
Rogers4003, RO3003, Rogers/Taconic/Arlon/Nelco laminate with FR-4 material(including partial Ro4350B hybrid laminating with FR-4)
|11||Solder mask color||Green.Black.Red.Yellow.White.Blue.Purple.Matte Green. Matte Black|
|12||Testing Service||AOI, X-Ray, Flying-Probe, Function Test, First Article Tester|
|16||Min mechanical aperture||0.1mm|
|17||Min laser aperture||0.075mm|
Advantages of CESGATE
Q: DO YOU TEST ALL YOUR GOODS BEFORE DELIVERY?
1. Our products are all original, and we will test the goods before shipment by professional machines like KEYSIGHT E4991A and KEYSIGHT E4980.
Q: Why should we buy from CESGATE?
|Q: Do you support fast proofing?
CESGATE: Yes, we support fast proofing within 3-7 days.
|Q: Do you have any other services?
CESGATE: We mainly focus on the procurement services of PCB + assembly + components. In addition, we can also provide programming, testing, cable, housing assembly services.