|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|1PCS( NO MOQ)
|Negotiable (Depends on your GERBER and BOM)
|PCB: Vacuum Packing / PCBA: ESD Packing
|3-7 working days
|13kk solding spot/day
|Pcb Manufacture And Assembly Lead Free Hasl Rohs Turnkey PCB Assembly
|Lead Free Hasl Rohs
|SMT Production Line:
|FUJI NXT3/XPF Laminator
|AOI/SPI/XRAY/First Article Inspection
|FR-4, FR4/CEM-1/Aluminum/CEM-3, High TG, FR-4 Epoxy Resin, FR-4/aluminum /cem-3/FR-1
|Solder Mask Color:
|Green Black Red, Green, Green/black/white/red/blue, Blue.green.red.black.white.etc, Green/blue/black/red/white/
Lead Free Turnkey PCB Assembly,
Hasl Rohs Turnkey PCB Assembly
Pcb Manufacture And Assembly Lead Free Hasl Rohs Turnkey PCB Assembly
CESGATE SMT assembly welding quality control:
1. The SMT line is equipped with high-end equipments, high-precision and high-yield processing
2. Quality inspection and control are carried out in each processing link to prevent defective products from flowing into the next link.
3. Equipped with a number of quality personnel throughout the sampling inspection.
CESGATE's advantages of turnkey PCB assembly
As IATF16949 verified circuit board factory, CESGATE will provide DFM Analysis for your every order , as well as low volume and medium volume production runs. We verify all details of your files, including Gerber files, to allow you to correct your PCB design before manufacturing, saving significant time and cost.
We use ERP and MES system, which can protect all your project files and also control all the parts quality from the beginning to the end . As a PCB manufacturer, we have complete and mature tracking system by the two systems, which can solve the problems quickly, also guarantees on-time delivery of quick turn printed circuit board.
Rigid-flex board refers to pressing the flexible circuit board and the rigid circuit board together according to the relevant process requirements during PCB proofing to form a circuit board with FPC characteristics and PCB characteristics; its price is relatively high, but its use Extremely broad and can be tailored for applications in many industries. So, under what circumstances does PCB proofing need to use rigid-flex board?
1. High impact and high vibration environment. The rigid-flex board has strong impact resistance and can be used in high stress environments to ensure stable performance of the equipment, otherwise it will cause equipment failure.
2. High-precision applications where reliability is more important than cost considerations. If a cable or connector failure is dangerous, it is better to use a more durable flex-rigid board.
3. High density applications. Some components lack the surface area required for all necessary connectors and cables. In this case, using a flexible rigid board can save space to solve this problem.
4. Applications requiring multiple rigid boards. When more than four connection boards are included in the Turnkey PCB Assembly, replacing them with a single rigid-flex board may be the best option and more cost-effective.
|FR4, High TG FR4, High Frequency, Alum, FPC...
|Number of layers
|Min.thickness for inner layers
(Cu thickness are excluded)
|Bow and twist
|no more than 7/1000
|Outer Cu weight
|Inner Cu weight
|PTH hole tolerance
|NPTH hole tolerance
|Min solder mask clearanace
|Max Size of Finish Board
|HASL,ENIG,immersion silver,immersion tin,OSP…
|Q: How about the shipping cost?
CESGATE: The Shipping cost depends on the destination, the weight and volume of the goods as well as the quotation of DHL/FEDEX/ freight forwarder at that time. You can inform us of the transportation way you need before placing an order.
|Q: How can we guarantee quality?
CESGATE: Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection and test report before shipment;
|Q: Why should we buy from CESGATE?
CESGATE: Professional and experienced R&D team. Advanced production equipment, scientific and reasonable process flow.
Reliable and strict quality control system. We test all our products before shipment to make sure everything is in perfect condition. From the design to the complete product, CESGATE's professional team will put you at ease