|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||UL, IATF16949, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS( NO MOQ)|
|Price:||Negotiable (Depends on your GERBER and BOM)|
|Packaging Details:||PCB: Vacuum Packing / PCBA: ESD Packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||13kk soldering spot/day|
|Product Name:||Easyeda Arduino Rigid Flex Assembly Main PCBA Quick Turn Adafruit Breadboard||Feature:||Easyeda Arduino|
|High-end Equipment:||FUJI NXT3/XPF Laminator||Material:||FR4/M4/M6/Rogers/TU872/IT968|
|Lead Time:||3-7 Working Days||Test:||AOI/SPI/XRAY/First Article Inspection|
|X-ray:||Supported||Number Of I/O:||IC, SPI, UART/USART|
Easyeda Arduino Main PCBA,
Main PCBA Adafruit Breadboard
Easyeda Arduino Rigid Flex Assembly Main PCBA Quick Turn Adafruit Breadboard
Who are we?
Small to medium volume PCB manufacturer
Multi PCB types manufacturer
EMS/PCBA/OEM customers reliable PCB partner
Trustworthy supplier for PCB trading companies
Powerful Factory, Quality First .
10 years PCB Manufacturer Experience .
Advanced Automation Production Facilities.
ISO9001, ISO14001 And UL Certified.
What CESGATE provide?
1. Reasonable and competitive price
2. Provide component selection service for customers, including alternative component selection service for out of stock components
3. Expedited service is supported for those urgent orders
4. Complete after-sales services
Advantages of CESGATE:
1. Professional component certification engineer
2. Perfect IQC inspection system
3. Assist in improving customer BOM accuracy
4. Solve the problem of R&D samples
5. Professional supply chain team support
6. R&D procurement can also enjoy VIP customer service
|2||Maximum machining size||600mm*1200mm|
|6||Minimum finished aperture||0. 10mm|
|7||Maximum thickness to diameter ratio||15:1|
|8||Via treatment||Via, blind&buried via, via in pad, Copper in via …|
|9||Surface finish/treatment||HASL/HASL lead free, Chemical tin, Chemical Gold, Immersion gold Inmersion Silver/Gold, Osp, Gold Plating|
|10||Base Material||FR408 FR408HR, PCL-370HR;IT180A, Megtron 6(Panasonic);Rogers4350,
Rogers4003, RO3003, Rogers/Taconic/Arlon/Nelco laminate with FR-4 material(including partial Ro4350B hybrid laminating with FR-4)
|11||Solder mask color||Green.Black.Red.Yellow.White.Blue.Purple.Matte Green. Matte Black|
|12||Testing Service||AOI, X-Ray, Flying-Probe, Function Test, First Article Tester|
|16||Min mechanical aperture||0.1mm|
|17||Min laser aperture||0.075mm|
Medical PCBs are held to a higher standard than most other PCB types due to the health concerns associated with them. In addition to complying with strict medical regulations, repeatability and reliability are two essential qualities that medical PCB suppliers must achieve.
Medical PCB applications are growing as fast as the medical device industry itself. Some of the most common medical PCB applications include:
1. Monitors: Personal and healthcare monitors, including blood glucose monitors, heart rate and blood pressure monitors, and more.
2. Scanning Technology: CT scanners and ultrasound technology typically use PCB-based electronics.
3. Control System: The device controls the infusion, flow rate and distribution are electronically controlled.
4. Internal Devices: Pacemakers and similar internal medical devices keep patients healthy and are operated by a central micro-PCB.
5. Scientific Instruments: Medical research uses a large number of scientific instruments to study diseases and test the results of patients. These include electron microscopes, photometers, and generator and compressor control systems, among others.
|Q: Can your company provide the serial number when making circuit board text?
CESGATE: Serial numbers can be provided, and in addition to text serial numbers, QR-CODE can also be provided for customers to query.
|Q: The lead-free process is required when the circuit board is printed. What should I pay attention to when making the circuit board?
CESGATE: The lead-free process during printing is higher than the temperature resistance requirements of the general process, and the temperature resistance requirements must be above 260 °C. Therefore, it is recommended to use a substrate above TG150 when selecting the substrate material.
|Q: What is your delivery date?
CESGATE: The general sample delivery time is 6 working days for single and double-sided boards, 7 working days for 4-layer boards, and an additional working day for every 2 layers. However, if there are special processes, additional working days will be added according to the situation.
Generally, the delivery time for mass production is 10 working days for single and double-sided panels, and 15 working days for multi-layer panels. However, if there is a special process or more than a certain number of working days, the working days will be additionally increased according to the situation; you can also pay the urgent fee to shorten the number of days, please contact Contact the business specially proposed, depending on the individual situation to provide expedited days.
|Q: Why choose us?
CESGATE: Professional and experienced R&D team. Advanced production equipment, scientific and reasonable process flow.
Reliable and strict quality control system. We test all our products before shipment to make sure everything is in perfect condition.