A thin prepreg layer is the most common HDI substrate. It provides good reliability, process-ability and reasonable cost.
Typical thickness of prepreg HDI layer is 60u +/-20u. Typical laser hole diameter (drilled top) is 100 - 150u.
Another option is RCCu (Resin coated copper foil) which is used in applications that require extremely good drop test performance. Aspocomp has process capability for halogen-free RCCu and stock of 50,60 and 75u RCCu. Please check case by case the availability of RCCu.
Our Quality processes include:
1. IQC: Incoming Quality Control (Incoming Materials Inspection)
2. First Article Inspection for every process
3. IPQC: In Process Quality Control
4. QC: 100% Test & Inspection
5. QA: Quality Assurance based on QC inspection again
6. Workmanship: IPC-A-610, ESD
7. Quality Management based on CQC, ISO9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004
IPC-A-600G and IPC-A-610E Class II compliance
1. PCB Assembly on SMT and DIP
2. PCB schematic drawing/ layout /producing
3. PCBA clone/change board
4. Components sourcing and purchasing for PCBA
5. Enclosure design and plastic injection molding
6. Full range of testing services. Including: AOI, Fuction Testing , In Circuit Testing, X-Ray For BGA Testing,
7. IC programming :
PCB, FPC product application field
Various digital products, automotive new energy, automotive products, military, aerospace, medical, wireless terminals, wired terminals, communication equipment, communication stations, finance, industrial industrial control, consumer electronics, educational equipment, smart devices, smart products, security, LED, computer, mobile phone and other electronic products
Surface treatment: full board OSP, full board immersion gold, whole board electric nickel gold, electric gold + immersion gold, electric gold + OSP, OSP + immersion gold, OSP + carbon bridge, gold finger, OSP + gold finger, immersion gold + gold finger, Shen tin, immersion silver, lead-free tin spray:
Q: What files do you use in PCB fabrication?
A: Gerber or Eagle, BOM listing, X, Y sitting report, PNP and Components Position
Q: Is it possible you could offer sample?
A: Yes, we can custom you sample to test before mass production
Q: When will I get the quotation after sent Gerber, BOM and test procedure?
A: Within 6-48hours for PCB quotation and around 24-48 hours for PCBA quotation.
Q: According to the difficulty of high-layer boards, How can I know the process of my PCB production?
A: 7-35days for PCB production and components purchasing, and 14-20days for PCB assembly and Testing
Q: How can I make sure the quality of my PCB?