1 layer COF communication liquid crystal driver,IC Circuit Board
- Product area: communication liquid crystal driver
- Number of layers: 1 layer COF
- Plate thickness: 0.12mm,
- Panasonic material PIGL042504-250MH, CU9/1um, Baoli oil + PI reinforcement, minimum hole 0.05mm, line width line spacing 0.009/0.009mil, nickel palladium
- Quantities range from prototype to volume production.
- 100% E-Test
- Packing: vacuum packaging + desiccant + humidity card + carton
- Printed circuit board (pcb) and PCBA products
Communication terminal, communication station, electronic communication, optical fiber, optical module, communication equipment, communication instrument, computer, household appliance, testing equipment, testing instrument, instrument, SD card, SG card, mobile phone, computer, various antennas, cars, music Equipment, playback equipment, banking equipment, medical instruments, medical equipment, medical equipment, aerospace, aviation, military, LED, OLED, OLCD power control power supply, industrial power supply, communication power supply, automotive power supply, office equipment, digital products,computers,etc.Applications;
Flexible circuit board (FPC) and FPCA product areas
CD, hard disk, printer, fax machine, scanner, sensor, mobile phone, connector, module, walkie-talkie antenna card, high-end camera, digital camera, laser head, CD, medical, instrumentation, drive, automotive instrumentation, medical instrument, Medical equipment, banking equipment, industrial instruments, LED light bars, military, aviation, aerospace, defense and other high-tech products, of which more than 70% of the products are exported to Europe, America, Europe, Central Europe, Western Europe, Southeast Asia, Asia-Pacific and other countries and area.
1. Our professional engineering team can put your project into production in a short time. Sample pictures and BOM are needed to make customized products
2. We can supply CAD and Pro-E designed precision moulds. Moulds can be designed and manufactured according to customers' requests or samples. Plastic injection processing available.
3. We have advanced equipment for through-hole and SMT DIP COB cable assembly.
4. ROHS compliant and lead-free process.
5. In-circuit, functional tests& burn-in tests, full system test
6. High output to guarantee prompt delivery.
- Nowadays, electronic products, especially hand-held products, are moving towards a light and short design architecture. Therefore, new materials and assembly technology continue to be innovative, COF is an example. It is very suitable for small size panels such as mobile phones or PDA and other liquid crystal module applications.
What is COF
- The so-called COF, is the abbreviation of Chip on Film, and Chinese is the construction technology of grain soft film. Using the characteristics of COG technology, the soft film has the ability to carry IC and passive components, and in the aspect of flexible bending, COF is not only helpful to enhance the functionalization of the product, but also to improve the density and lightness of the product. It can also increase the added value of the product. Figure (1) is a picture of Driver IC mounted on a soft film, and figure (2) is a picture of a complete COF LCD module.
Advantages of COF
- Now the construction technology of LCD module, can achieve smaller, thinner volume, should belong to COG and COF. However, considering the limitations of the panel running line Layout, as shown in figure (3), the same size panel can achieve greater resolution than the COF module in the COF type.
- For the comparison table of various construction techniques at present, it can be clearly compared from the table that COF is far superior to other technologies in terms of flexure, thickness, and the area where the panel is engaged. And the main Driver IC and its surrounding components can also be directly hit on the soft mold, which can save the space and thickness of PCB or FPC, and also save the cost of this material.
- After the production of the COF is completed, after the IC is obtained from the LCD panel module factory, the IC on the tape is cut into a single piece by a Punch device. Usually, there is a design input on the flexible substrate circuit of the COF. Input (Output) and Output (Output) Both ends of the outer lead (Outer Lead), the input external pin will be bonded to the LCD glass substrate, and the input pin will be connected to the control,signal printed circuit board ( PCB) Bonding
- RDL is the original design of the IC line contact position (I / O pad), through the wafer level metal rewiring process and bump process to change its contact position, so that the IC can be applied to different component modules. The redistributed metal line is a gold material, which is called the gold line redistribution (Au RDL). The so-called wafer-level re-metal wiring process is to first coat a protective layer on the IC, then define a new wire pattern by exposure and development, and then use the plating and etching techniques to make a new metal wire to connect. Original aluminum pad (Al pad) and new Au pad or bump for line redistribution
- Change the original design of I/O and increase the added value of the original design.
- Increase the I/O spacing, provide a larger bump area, reduce the stress between the substrate and the component, and increase the reliability of the component.
- Replace part of IC circuit design to accelerate IC development schedule
Q: What files do you use in PCB fabrication?
A: Gerber or Eagle, BOM listing, X, Y sitting report, PNP and Components Position
Q: Is it possible you could offer sample?
A: Yes, we can custom you sample to test before mass production
Q: When will I get the quotation after sent Gerber, BOM and test procedure?
A: Within 6-48hours for PCB quotation and around 24-48 hours for PCBA quotation.
Q: According to the difficulty of high-layer boards, How can I know the process of my PCB production?
A: 7-35days for PCB production and components purchasing, and 14-20days for PCB assembly and Testing
Q: How can I make sure the quality of my PCB?
A: We ensure that each piece of PCB, PCBA pro